jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

Enclosed within

It seems to me that now the time is near,
and in some solitude
I try to reach my peace with that.
Nothing to say
and no desire to be clear.

Enclose within myself,
surrounded by the walls
I build around me,
to keep me save
from all that comes across my mind
and sets a fire in my soul
that has no other reason in this life
but to be whole.

Enclosed within myself I go
creating an adventure
to sued my taste for happiness,
but soon I have to look
for that which is within,
for I can´t find due rest
with conflict thoughts
imprisoned in my soul.

And so I must return to you,
to the memory of you
and those decisions that feed my fears,
and there I must find
the saving grace
that I also have within.

The errors of my past
must now become
the teachers of today.

No hay comentarios:

Gestionar lo que nos duele para el beneficio de todos.

La buena salud de todas las relaciones, incluida la de pareja, siempre que lo que se busque sea sin dudar la felicidad de todos los implic...